How It Works:
Instant Player serves streetviews without the need to process them before.
This reduces the turnaround time dramatically.
Just configure the project as usual in Creator 3.
Then generate the instant-player folder. It only needs a minute.
Install the optional Instant Player.
Open the Instant Player and add the project to it with a few mouse clicks.
Instant Player immediately starts to serve the streetviews, processing them on-the-fly. There is no noticeable delay.
Once a streetview has been processed it is automatically cached to speed up future requests for it.
- Reduces the turnaround time to the bare minimum by avoiding the need to process all streetviews first.
- Reduces storage space needs by processing and saving only requested streetviews.
- Basic User authentication build-in.
- Projects can be updated in Creator 3.
- Works with Windows 10.
- For closed user groups like your own office or VPN users.