Original 360 Ferry Mounting System
Record Streetviews of ferry routes.
Attach the Applied Streetview Original 360 Camera to a ferry to document ferry routes and record Streetviews of rivers, docks, ports and waterways
Did you know…?
You can use a single camera with all four mounts available. Switching just takes a minute.
The ferry mount fits into the camera case for easy transport and storage.
Comprehensive end-to-end solution that covers the planning, recording & processing stages.
The Streetviews created are 8192 x 4096 pixels – even larger than 8k!
With our camera there is no obligation to publish your images online or have them appear in search engines.
The program comes in English, French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, German and Chinese, as standard. More languages can be added easily.
How does it work? The straightforward
4-step process provides instant results:
The ferry mount includes the following items:
- Magnetic ferry mount
- Documentation for building custom mounts
- 2 extra-large batteries for all-day recording
- 2 Battery chargers (50Hz, 240V)
- Snap-in holder for navigation device
- Quick-release connector
- Set of six replaceable, reusable lens protectors
- Spare parts
- Splash-proof camera for extra durability
- Permanently built-in 1TB SSD
- Data download by ethernet cable only